Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New beginnings

Since I'm starting fresh out here on the east coast, I'm taking steps to build my life here. I think I'm finally beginning to slowly peel the covers from over my head.


Here are a few of my new adventures:


* Haircut and color tomorrow, can't wait. Fresh start, fresh do! Any ideas? In case you don't know me, I'm workin with medium length blond hair, round face and brown eyes.


*Joining the neighborhood rec center- Ready to get my fitness on and meet new humans, not Avatars.


*Work has been a great way to get me out of bed and give me some direction. Plus I'm working with a really cool chick.


*Got an oil change at Jiffy Lube today. It was an awkward experience...maybe because they have billboards that say "who lubes you? Jiffy Lube."


*This is my second week of school and it's keeping me SO busy! There is a really nice girl in my class. Since I'm on the market for friends and I think she's elligible, I was going to see if she wanted to be my studdy-buddy, without sounding creepy, desperate or lesbian-ish. 


*Bought a plane ticket home today! Can't wait to see my family and friends!


I must get to bed now so I can wake up bright and early to have coffee with my love.


Good night,

CW


2 comments:

  1. O.K.... so where are the photos of the new hair cut and color...?

    RH

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not uploading on here, sorry RH! How have you been???

    ReplyDelete