Friday, September 16, 2011

Not So Cut and Dry.

Have you ever needed to have such an important conversation with someone you love dearly, but know just how fine that line is between pushing them away and actually being able to help them? I have one question that has been looping through my head all afternoon, "what is the best way to approach this conversation?" If I knew the one thing to say that would fix it all, I would be one happy, thankful sister. If there really was one cut and dry answer that would fix it all, all the problems in the world would be non-existent. I guess that's what makes the world go round but makes life so complicated at times. Sometimes no matter how much you want the best for someone, they've got to want the best for them self. And sometimes, we have to learn the hard way. The word of the day: helpless.

On the flip-side, it's Friday and I am so thankful for that! A weekend of rest and relaxation. Just what the doctor ordered.

Have a wonderful weekend!

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment