Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today is...drum roll please...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I've had so many calls and messages today so thank you, thank you, thank you <3


Several people have asked if I have any special plans today and I think they might have been a bit shocked when I told them I didn't.

First of all, I am SO grateful for all of my family and friends. I have a lot of people that love me and I have so much love in my heart for all of them; I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to have them in my life. Second of all, February has been an all around awesome month for me/us! I've been completely spoiled and let me tell you why...

Three weeks ago I passed real estate school and now I belong to a real estate company here in town. My sister-in-law and I decided to become a team which is nice because we're both new to the business. I am so excited to get the ball running. You may think I'm crazy for going into real estate right now, but I think there's no better time than NOW!

Valentine's Day was wonderful! Dave and I went to dinner, drank wine and really enjoyed each other's company. We had our celebration early because I was out of town for the actual day.

After our Valentine's Day I flew to California to visit my family. My brother, his wife, their two kids and my Nana met me at my Mom's house. We had an awesome and much needed time together! I ended up getting sick a couple days into my trip but what's new?! I am guaranteed to get sick every time I travel...every time. It's really pathetic. We spend most of our days at the beach. We took a trip to the Americana in Glendale, CA which is beautiful and I recommend you see it too. My Mom, sister and I drove to San Diego to have happy hour with my old work peeps. I loved seeing everyone, especially my Mom. She is so special to me and I just think the world of her. If you've met her, you understand what I mean :) Sadly, I had to leave everyone but I was so excited to see the MR! So I jumped on a plane and 7hrs later I was jumping into his arms (ahhhh).

Our puppy was born while I was in California. We are going to meet her on Saturday but we can't bring her home for another month. The breeder has been sending us pictures and video footage. We feel like adoptive parents...well, we kinda are. When we finally bring her home, don't worry, you'll see PLENTY of photos and video. It will be a joyous event as long as she doesn't peeuoop everywhere.

On Monday night, 10 of us piled into a limo and we went to the Black Eyed Peas concert. It was the boom boom pow and had an absolute blast! A great night with lots of dancing...and drinks!

And, last but not least...(are you ready for this???)
On Saturday, we're leaving for 7 days on a cruise ship to the Bahamas!

What an amazing end to the month!!!

I'll keep you posted! Lots of exciting news to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment