Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow!

I know it's been a while since my last post so here's a little of what I've been up to:



I spent most of last week studying and stressing about my final exams. And, guess what!! I passed them both :-) All that stressin and I did great! The hard work paid off. Now I must take the state exam (nail biter).


When I found out that I passed the exams on Friday, I finally felt like I could relax. So we went to a MMA competition with Kim and Tim. I have to admit, it's not my thing. It was fun to get out and experience something different but I'm not into watching people inflict pain on other people.


Saturday morning, we woke up at around 7:30am. When we opened the blinds we saw snow everywhere! It was so peaceful and beautiful! We were shocked the the weather men were actually right. We invited Kim, Tim and our niece and newphew over to play in the snow. They came fully equiped with all their snow gear and we had a blast! We built a snowman, had snowball fights, lunch then cozied up next to the fire and watched a movie. Well, I slept through the movie but that's norm for me :-)


Saturday night we had a sleep over with our n&n. We played cards, wii and watched another movie. Oh, and we blew up a picture of the "statue" on 25-30 pages, pieced together and glued each piece on the back of our old closet door, preparing for our next teaser.


Today, we played more cards and wii, baked sugar cookies from scratch and decorated them for valentines day. They were delicious! While we were decorating the cookies, Dave snuck the statue/closet door out of the house, drove it to Kim and Tim's house and unloaded it by their garage. 5min after Dave pulled away he was getting funny texts from Kim about the statue/closet door. I think we're at a turning point with the statue. We've done the hiding then stealing thing. Now we're doing little teasers. Any ideas on what our next move should be?


Time for bed - Peace,


CW


PS: I had Golden Grams for breakfast and dinner. Don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment