Thursday, July 23, 2009

Naner Is A Firecracker

My Nana (aka. Naner) is quite the firecracker! She is 85 yrs young, funny and full of spunk! My brother calls her the "Pit Viper" because she can be very blunt which comes across as being mean...well, she is kinda mean. She came to visit me, which happens often and while she was here I let her borrow my husbands truck (manual). One day while out driving the truck, she pulled up to a stop light and looked to her right to see a young handsome man in a red corvette. She winked at him, put the truck in neutral and revved the engine implying she wanted to race him. The light turned green and she smoked him, looked back in her rear view mirror and he was still at the light laughing hysterically. This story is mild compared to some others. Do you have a grandmother who's got spunk like my Naner?

CW-

PS: She's kind of a player too! She now has 2 boyfriends in 2 different states and neither of them know about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment