Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introduction

I'd like to introduce myself and my blog. You can call me cerealwriter. I came up with the name because I love cereal and have been known to eat it for every meal of the day. Can anyone relate? My husband gives me a hard time for eating so much cereal. He thinks I need a little more nutrition and I hate to admit it but I'm pretty sure he's right! Shhhh, don't tell him I said so. And, I love to write!

In my blog, I'll be discussing a very wide range of things. I might be asking for advice, sharing life stories or even giving some advice (if you ask). I would like to keep it fun but I'd also like it to cover some deep topics as well. My mind is usually all over the place so I think that might be a slight indication of how my blog might be. Hold on tight!

I'm really excited to get into the world of blogging. I hope you find my blog interesting if not now, maybe later? ;)

CW-

3 comments: