Thursday, July 30, 2009

Night Owl

I find myself lying in bed next to my snoozing husband writing in my blog and reading other blogs at all hours of the night. I think I might be addicted! This new addiction is bringing back my night owl ways that I have repressed for the last two years since getting a day time job. Before this daytime job, I would stay up on the computer all night long writing and surfing the web. I dealt with a lot of anxiety in those prior days and it was at it's worst in the evening hours therefore, it became easy for me to stay up all night. The only downfall is that I would sleep my days away then go to my evening job. No, I wasn't a stripper or a call girl - I know exactly where your mind went! Now with all this blog stuff I feel like a night owl again. I'm sure it's fine as long as my husband doesn't start to feel second fiddle to my new addiction and the lack of sleep isn't tarnishing my performance at work.

This is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment