Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy Time

So I wish I could give you an interesting update on the last few days but I just don't think it's gonna happen...sorrrrry. However, I did have a wonderful weekend with Dave. Here's the update minus the interesting part:


I am busy, busy, busy! Between school, studying, homework, work, house / yard work and all of my wifely duties, I'm trying to make sure I set aside at least 1-2 hours of down time per/day; a little in the am and a little in the pm. I have one week left of school then it's time for tests. Crazy!


I am so grateful that I am busy right now! It's just the way I like it to be on the weekdays. School is overwhelming at the moment but it will get better and I will conquer! 


I'm off to read other blogs now. I hope you had a nice weekend and I'll catch up with you again soon :-)


C doubleya


No comments:

Post a Comment