Sunday, January 3, 2010

Indiana Shenanigans

Dave and I are on the road again...what's new!? You know how they (whoever "they" are) say you never stop learning new things about your spouse? Well that statement is so true. True as in, Dave knows every word to Donna Lewis' "I love you always and forever." He won the sing off, in case you were wondering. I find him hilarious, most of the time, and this was one of those moments. Which reminds me, on our first date he played a cd full of awkward love songs titled "this should make everything awkward", knowing first dates are usually very awkward. At that point I had two realizations; 1) He was hilarious and 2) I loved him!

We are headed home from Indiana with 11hrs remaining. We were there for our friend's wedding. We had a blast with all of our other friends that came from San Diego! They took us to an awesome dive bar to ring in the new year, ate tons of Steak and Shake at 2am, braved the single digit weather and laughed and partied A LOT! We have a great amount of love in our hearts for our friends and can't wait to see them again! A part of us is still in San Diego with all of them.

I very seldom have an idea of where my post will end up, once I start it, kind of like my life. If you're reading this, I hope you can keep up with me :-)

I'll be back again soon to fill you in on my new year resolutions...maybe!

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment