Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad habits

I've created a habit over the last few years that I want to throw out the window! Ever since the MR and I began dating, he has been going out to sea or on deployment and I've had this bad habit of wishing the time away until he would return home. Now that we're moving away from our friends, my family and he's getting out of the military I no longer want to wish the time away. I feel like I can relax for the first time in a long time. I am going to stop this bad habit and enjoy all the time I have with my family and friends. Life is too short to wish it away!

Do you have a bad habit you want to throw out the window? Remember, any input is welcome here and it's easy to do; just click "comment" at the bottom of my post!

On another note, we have a very fun weekend coming up so don't be shy!

Cereal Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment