Friday, October 9, 2009

Blackouts and streaking

I have such a great feeling about this coming weekend. The MR is home ALL weekend which I love and we don't have too many plans. One thing I've realized is that the MR and I are definitely starting to enjoy different things in life. We don't care to join in on the night life as much anymore, but every now and then its fun. We're content at home with each other and some friends, tasty wine, nice music, good conversation and we're always up for an exciting adventure. Our weekend will consist of those elements along with several walks around town, a card game or two, exercise, a friends' comedy show, great food, a family fun BBQ, snuggling, making breakfast, the perfect cup of coffee or tea, lots of laughter and...we're content! So what I'm trying to say is, don't expect me to write a post on Monday about our wild weekend full of blackouts and streaking, at least for this weekend, sorry. However, things don't always go as planned (wink wink).

Slow down this weekend and enjoy the moments.

Cereal Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment