Friday, December 18, 2009

The Neighborhood Clique

Yesterday while I was watching out my window I noticed that we have a clique of neighbors who look to be in their 80's. They were chatting out front, observing the neighborhood and seemed to be best friends. And since I'm on the market for new friends I was thinking that I could introduce myself and maybe become a new member of their clique. It seems like there would be a lot of good benefits such as; watching over each other's houses, bingo night which would be exciting, great conversations, trips to the mall and maybe a baked goods exchange. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I say do what you can to get into their wills and who knows maybe you guys can swing together! 5hey have 60 plus years of tricks under their belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jezz, you never fail to amaze me! Thanks for the comment and I'll think about following your advice :)

    ReplyDelete