Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chose your roomates wisely

This was one of those "blink and miss the whole damn town" places. We stopped there simply because we needed to sleep. Just so ya'll know,Dave isn't allowed to book our hotels anymore. After a night of chasing insects around our room, hearing the gas station attendant that sounded like he was sitting on the edge of our bed all night long and sleeping on paper stuffed with cotton balls, I think we've had enough of his picks. Oh and I failed to mention the bath tub that had "disease" written all over it! Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? Needless to say, we didn't sleep at all and left in the morning before checking out the "free" breakfast. I have to be honest, I knew that if I laid eyes on that "free" breakfast, I was guaranteed to lose my appetite for the day, so we went to Wendy's. That was our Van Horn experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment